Last updated on January 22nd, 2019
Having a bright white smile is one of the most appealing traits anyone can have. A pearly white smile is disarming, easy on the eyes, and speaks volumes about your health.
Unfortunately, most of us have picked up bad habits and ignored some good ones, resulting in poor dental health. Like how most of us start our day off with coffee and end it with wine. And let’s not forget the last time we brushed our teeth after a meal or before going to bed.
So, these days, the first thing that anyone sees is a set of stained and discolored teeth. Fortunately, modern science has brought us teeth whitening products that can eliminate those nasty stains on your teeth.
- 1 How Do Teeth Whitening Products Help?
- 2 What Is True White System?
- 3 What Are The Ingredients In True White System?
- 4 The Manufacturer’s Contact Details:
- 5 How To Use The True White System?
- 6 What About Real User Reviews?
- 7 Where To Get The Risk-Free Trial?
- 8 The Pros Of Buying True White System:
- 9 The Cons Of Buying True White System:
- 10 Final Verdict On This Teeth Whitening System:
- 11 The FAQs:
- 12 True White System
- 13 Pros
- 14 Cons
How Do Teeth Whitening Products Help?
When considering whitening your teeth, the option is between going to the dentist and trying an at-home teeth whitening kit. Going to the dentist is very expensive, but it does provide faster and longer lasting results.
There are a few different types of at-home teeth whitening products that come in pens, strips, and syringes. The product reviewed here is an at-home teeth whiting system that uses syringes of whitening gel.
The gel in the syringes is meant to be applied to the teeth molding tray that’s provided. When the tray and LED accelerator are used, you can get whiter teeth in just 20 minutes. The gel is a professional-grade Carbamide Peroxide solution allowing for fast-acting results.
Most people find this type of product easy-to-use, effective and worth the price.
What Is True White System?
This is an at-home teeth whitening kit that claims to give you whiter teeth in just seven days.
The official website for True White System claims that it may help:
- Reduce teeth discoloration by 86%
- Lighten teeth color by 95%
- Diminish teeth yellowing by 80%
True White System retail package ($149.95) includes:
- 1 X Ready-to-use mouth tray – Fits around the teeth to better apply the gel
- 1 X LED Accelerator – Uses blue light to accelerate the bleaching process
- 2 X 5ml whitening gel syringes – Enough Carbamide Peroxide solution for ten full whitening sessions
- 1 X Instruction Manual – A step-by-step guide on maximizing the benefits of this product
- 1 X Shade Guide – To measure your teeth whitening
What Are The Ingredients In True White System?
The teeth whitening gel found in the syringe is made from Carbamide Peroxide. According to the clinical study on the product, the gel has a 15% Carbamide Peroxide.
This is higher than most products with Carbamide Peroxide and the reason it’s fast-acting.
The ingredients in True White System’s Carbamide Peroxide gel:
- Urea Peroxide
- Mentha Piperita Oil
- Propylene Glycol
Clinical studies have found Carbamide peroxide to release half of its whitening power in the first two hours. The whiting power continues throughout the first six hours.
When the Carbamide peroxide interacts with the teeth, it breaks down into Urea and Hydrogen peroxide. The Hydrogen peroxide then reacts with the teeth stains. Hydrogen peroxide can alter the chemical structure of the teeth stain for true white teeth.
The Manufacturer’s Contact Details:
The official website contains the up-to-date information on contacting the manufacturer. You may need this info if you have additional questions or want to return the product. There is also a return address for returns and refunds.
To contact the manufacturer of True White System:
- Email: Info@truewhitesystem.com
- Call: 844-265-1506 (Timings: Monday-Sunday 8am-8pm EST)
- Return Address: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Ste Ste 111-197, Scottsdale AZ 85260
How To Use The True White System?
The official site and user manual provide a step-by-step guide on how to make the best use of this product.
Here is a summary of the five steps to using True White System:
- Brush and floss your teeth properly to provide a clean and smooth surface for the whitening gel.
- Take the filled syringe as squeeze some gel onto the tray provided. Take the tray and put it into your mouth until it fits into the shape of your teeth. Make sure the gel doesn’t spill out of the tray onto your gums or lips.
- Next comes the LED accelerator. Take it out of the shield it comes with, wipe it clean and put it between your lips. When in position, switch the LED light on and wait.
- The recommended time you should wait before ending the whitening session is 20 minutes. However, you can stop earlier if you don’t need to whiten the teeth further. You can also go about your daily routine while waiting.
- After stopping, clean the mouth tray and LED accelerator and put them away. Also, brush and floss your teeth to get rid of any remaining gel. It’s also advised that you don’t eat or drink anything for 30 minutes after using the whitening gel.
What About Real User Reviews?
Here are two testimonials from real users provided after using this teeth whitening kit:
I have used multiple teeth whitening product over the years. They mostly work about the same way with the only big difference being how quick.
I have a bad smoking habit that causes severe teeth stains. So, I have to periodically use teeth whiteners to reduce the stains.
Anyway, this true white product has been working well enough. I switched to this one because it was more affordable than the Shining Bright Pen I used before.
And after using it for a month, I saw a whitening effect of 5 shades. This is about the average of what most top-tier products I buy provide. And better yet is that I didn’t experience any sensitivity/aches throughout the month.
I’ve noticed my teeth getting more discolored for the past half year since I started taking new BP medication. My doctor advised against changing the pills but suggested to try teeth whitening to solve my problem.
So, after looking online, I came across this teeth whitener. I didn’t want to pay $1000 at the dentist so I jumped on this trial offer.
And judging by the revitalized teeth color I have now, this product worked. So, I would say that this is well worth your time to give a try.
Where To Get The Risk-Free Trial?
True White System can be purchased online with the risk-free trial offer only available from the official site.
The trial offer gives you the chance to try out the teeth whitener for a nominal shipping fee of $7.95. This sends you the product (worth $149.95) to your provided address within days.
The Pros Of Buying True White System:
- The product is easy to use
- Provides visibly whiter teeth in just seven days
- Made with clinically proven ingredients
- Proven to be side-effect free and safe
- Works better than teeth whitening strips
- Comes with a risk-free trial for only $7.95
The Cons Of Buying True White System:
- Risk-free trial only available on the manufacturer’s site
- Limited to one trial per customer
Final Verdict On This Teeth Whitening System:
Judging by the list of pros and cons, it’s clear there are more benefits to using this product.
This, combined with the clinically proven ingredient and it’s a strong contender to the top-tier at-home teeth whitening kits.
Q: Why use an LED Accelerator instead of UV?
A: UV accelerators emit UV rays which can result in an increased risk of cancer.
Q: Is there a True White System customer service phone number I can call for a product return?
A: The customer service can be contacted on 844-265-1506 (Timings: Monday-Sunday 8am-8pm EST).
Q: Is this the same product that was on Shark Tank?
A: It has not been confirmed if this product has been on Shark Tank. However, several online sources have claimed this to be a fact.
Q: Are before and after pictures available for this product?
A: You can find the before and after pictures on the official site.
Q: How frequently can this teeth whitener be used?
A: You can use this every day. Using it multiple times a day can cause tooth sensitivity for some people.
Q: Is it safe?
A: User reviews and clinical studies on this product have found this to be 100% safe and side-effect free.
Q: Is this designed for one person or two?
A: Only one person should use the molding tray provided. Remolding it repeatedly can result in an imperfect mold.
Q: Does the teeth whitening gel work?
A: Carbamide Peroxide reduces teeth stains and brightens teeth. This product also has tons of positive reviews online for its teeth whitening benefits.